Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

Oh wait guys, I got one.

So the head of a prestigious gang wishes to recruit some members, so he decides that people who want into his gang have to pbum a test before getting in.

So this first guy walks in and the gang leader greets him, and says, “In order to join this gang you’ve gotta be ready to KILL KILL KILL! In this room is you little brother, I want you to shoot him in the head.” He hands him a gun, and the man walks into the room, and he comes out 3 minutes later and said he couldn’t do it, so he left.

A second man walks in and the gang leader greets him and says, “In order to join this gang you’ve gotta be ready to KILL KILL KILL! In this room is your father, I want you to shoot him in the head.” He hands him a gun, and the man walks into the room, he comes out 4 minutes later and said he couldn’t do it, so he left as well.

A third man walks in and the gang leader greets him and says, “In order to join this gang you’ve gotta be ready to KILL KILL KILL! In this room is your mother-in-law, I want you to shoot her in the head.” He hands him a gun, and the man walks into the room, from outside you hear 6 rounds go off and then a very loud scuffle. The gang leader rushes in only to see the room splattered in blood and asks, “What the hell happened in here?!”

The man responds, “Well, the gun was filled with blanks, so I had to beat her to death.”

———————

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!