Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Nathaniel Prime Posted:

...a bunch of people will randomly use offensive cards on you? I was going for my first medal or two, and was doing pretty well until four people who are nowhere near second or even third place in *any* category decided to use a bunch of offensive cards on me. I had three shields but still ended up losing half of my eighty-ish scoops. Is there any real way ensure I get a medal ahead of time through hard work?

You probably should have had a lot more than 80 scoops.

In low brackets, you can often overwhelm the opposition by simply having more scoops and more shields. (This is hundreds; probably at least 300 scoops earned. It’s not actually that difficult with proper streaking and solo raiding.) In higher brackets, if you go for medals, you WILL be ****ed up the bum by dozens if not hundreds of cards. The only recourse then is to **** them back harder. Running 11 visits under an hour before the end and finishing a 12th visit (make sure your streak is properly synchronized) in the last few seconds helps.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!