Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Pumpkinburger Posted:

Unfortunately, that is not the case. In my bracket, everyone with any scoops at all had them destroyed or stolen.

This was completely unnecessary, and this is what I’m most upset about. Not about the trophies, or that you exposed a bug, but the fact that any chance anyone in my bracket other than AF would have had at a trophy were reduced to zero from the start.

To quote others before me, some indication that you guys were trying to prove a point by using this exploit would have been nice.

The exploit is fixed, but sore feelings are going to remain for a lot of players.

maybe you should try reading. this thread has nothing to do with last round. but i guess bug reports dont count as an indication?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!