Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Aggie Posted:

The fault is in that your method caused “harm” to other players by preventing them from getting medals they otherwise could have gotten were it not for your cheating. I really don’t think there would have been a way for you and your Klan to announce to everyone that you were planning on doing that, but a token effort would have been nice and would have solidified your position that you were doing it for reasons other than personal gain. Did you (or any of your Klan members) post a thread telling people you would be purposely using an exploit in a very visible fashion? The fact that you told no one beforehand of your plan really makes it appear moreso that you’re just claiming the high road now that you’ve gotten caught in the act.

The exploit was used by the Knights on Wednesday at 7pm PDT, 3 hours into a NEW domination round that started April the 3rd, at which time there were 4-5 people in each competitive bracket. If you actually, y’know, read the posts in this thread by the people who were INVOLVED, not random outsiders speculating, you’d have seen this. (Sancdar doesn’t count, I’m not sure why he has this penchant to talk about things he knows absolutely nothing about.)

My Klan members were not even informed of the exploit while last week’s bracket was open, to prevent any possible abuse.

If you can show me somehow that we’ve “cheated” you out of medals since 22 hours ago today, then you have my entire Klan’s profuse apologies. Otherwise, I think you might owe us one for slander Log in to see images! Lust edited this message on 04/03/2008 8:49PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!