Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Agreed, that wasn’t handled properly. should have been banned longer given the quantity.

hob, this is one of those comments that will turn around and bit me in the bum but if you’re not being an bumhole and posting offtopic crap and insults and stuff, your posting is not all that limited. granted if you push it we’re less likely to let it slide. permabans aren’t thrown around too much anymore since we dont like seeing cool people kicked out. but we also don’t want people just getting banned because they’re bored and it’s the ‘cool thing to do’

i dont really know anymore, CD is weird. thought it was supposed to be a playful area where people are respectful but can still make a tasteful joke but people seem to push it and then complain when all they do is push it until they get banned.

for sure the goatse postin dude should have got more time in da’ slamma’

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!