Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Escher Posted:

if that wasn teh stuf he relly liked, then y did he put it in his porfile in the 1st place, huh??????? Log in to see images!

an im not shallo!!!!!!!!!1 Log in to see images! nodoby wans 2 see u, nobosy posts threds abowt how hot u are, nodoby wans 2 cyber w u, and nobody loves u!!!!!!

an if u think my brests r bad, is only cuz u don have none, u aint gettin none, an nobody’s gonna look at u twice wen im around!!!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

My point, which you missed completely, is that you know nothing about him other than what is on his profile, which is what he shares with the public at large. You claim that he’s all sweet and nice and that you want to be his friend; I think it’s pretty obvious what you want, and honey, it’s not friendship.

Tila Tequila got famous from her pictures; hoping to hitch a ride on that star, darling?

Finally, you’re right. I would look at you more than once, if only to enjoy the comedic effect that your visage provides.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!