Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

British

Avatar: 143530 Sat Jun 27 11:06:52 -0400 2009

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

British Posted:

not quite as self explanatory as you might of, but, here are the rules:

1. only 1 post per person, this includes alts (though i won’t be able to tell, a mod can)

2. if you get the first post on page 5, it must contain a picture of a random Pokemon, or else you won’t get the bp and the contest is ended

3. I lost the game and the contest automatically ends when the first post of page 5 is reached

4. you can post again if you include a picture of a red squirrel on a tree in your post (still no alts though), and if you use a picture of a red squirrel on a tree that has already been used in this contest already, you will be disqualififed

5. no editing posts allowed, if you have edited any of your posts in this Contest, you are disqualified.

this contest will end on 11:59pm DST (GMT+1), the winner will be declared then, or if there aren’t 5 pages by then, the contest is nulled and discarded, i shall check this contest in about 10 hours,

goodluck!™

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!