Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MZB

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Title says it all, just post what the stupidest thing you’ve done whilst playing Forumwarz was – either in episode 1, or Domination or something. If you aren’t afraid to admit it that is Log in to see images!

I’ll start:
For last week’s Domination round, I wanted to go through all 24 forums over the week, and rack up a ****load of pistachio and lemon scoops whilst I was at it.

I was doing OK until I got to R.P.Genius. After I attacked one of the topics, I wasn’t seeing the ‘topic pwned’ page you usually get… then I saw ‘Oh Shi-!’ pop up.

I died because I wasn’t paying attention to my damn ego meter! Because before then, I didn’t need any consumables to top my ego back up before the forum was pwned, so like an idiot, I stopped paying attention. ‘Oh Shi-’ indeed!

Then, I tried again, and did the exact same thing.

So now i’ve admitted mine, post yours Log in to see images!

– Matthew.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!