Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Sancdar Posted:

The puzzle thread didn’t change the fact that the 12-11-12 technique was listed by a developer in the closest thing to a manual that the game has.

SotQR Member Posted:

Sent: 3-17-2008

Just to keep you from wondering, I’m going to go ahead and confirm your 12-11-12 theory. I ask you to not post that publicly just yet, let VirtualEyes have her fun with her puzzle thread. Also, I ask you to keep the next bit to yourself as well, at least until EvilTrout rules on it. shhhh This isn’t coming from me.

We also think we might have found a bug with how the 12 forums are counted. Probably about 3-7 dominations might have come about with the bug. We’ve submitted it to Evil_Trout and are waiting to hear an official ruling on it, so don’t be too surprised if our scoop count is revised downwards.

According to this email, the Sisterhood won a few Domination Rounds before reporting the bug in question. Can anyone from the SotQR, past or present, comment on this to clarify?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!