Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

scully Posted:

ahahahahahahahaha – you are adorable. Honey, somehow I don’t think meeeeeeeeee is weeping over his 49 medals. Log in to see images!

In general: I realize that it feels like a small thing, and I don’t think there is any way to prove one way or another if exploited scoops made a difference in any given bracket. In some brackets 1 extra scoop is the difference between winning and losing, in others 200 extra scoops wouldn’t matter. Every experienced player knows that. They all also know that every scoop is an advantage, if it wasn’t no one would bother with some of the tedious things that are required to earn extras.

I doubt that anything that was done was so overwhelmingly horrifying, however the point is that there is a code that is supposed to be applied to Haxploitation. It is given for doing the right thing for the game. It is not given for taking the thing you find and using it to your own advantage until the info is leaked and then doing the right thing.

Jesus people, try a little harder to be less ****ing mediocre and desperate. How the hell do internet pixels matter so much that one is willing to cheat for them? How is a cheated achievement an achievement?

Like I said, you’re getting the wrong order. When the info was leaked, it was no more than just a bug. Only after we found out how it really worked did it become a serious exploit.

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!