Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Phuquit

Avatar: 164203 2010-11-10 22:19:30 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Troll

Call your Mother. Is it too much to ask

WeChall are all a bunch of cheating fabulous persons and should have all their medals stripped, and their internets taken away Log in to see images!

If anyone actually gives a flying ****, here’s what really happened:

A while ago, some keen-eyed raiders noticed that we were periodically awarded mysterious bonus vanilla scoops. For weeks, it was bumumed that these scoops were awarded when the raiding party held the same 12 forums for a certain amount of time.

All in all, they didn’t add up to much, but we knew they were there, and figured that it was intentional.

Finally, some experimentation was done, and we thought we had found out the cause. In order to find out if this really worked, we tried it aggressively for one raid. One raid. Then we reported it.

Most of the people involved were regular raiders who give up 10 hours a week for klan raiding. Raiding twice a week, we sacrifice last minute pistachio, and 40-visit-rounds.

If anyone is still reading at this point, I’d be curious to know exactly how many medals you think WeChall earned for no other reason than bug exploitation? I’ll go out on a limb here and tell you straight that we lost more due to last minute server lag than we gained from a single broken raid, but believe what you will.

[27-01, 00:58] shadow Are these real forums my actions post in

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!