Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

PseudoNymph

Avatar: 25470 Mon Jun 01 23:26:50 -0400 2009

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody’s okay with this? Did I miss something? [[The Lion King]]

Shut up! The man with the Colt 45 says shut up! [[Slumdog Millionaire]]

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. [[The Princess Bride]]

I sound my barbaric yawp over the rooftops of the world. [[Dead Poet’s Society]]

You felt sorry for her? A white woman? You felt sorry for her? [[To Kill a Mockingbird]]

She amuses herself with silly questions about the world below, such as “How many people are having an orgasm right now?” [[Amelie]]

Thank you, but I’d rather die behind the chemical sheds. [[V for Vendetta]]

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP IT! All right, no one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. Even… and I want to make this absolutely clear… even if they do say, “Jehovah. ” [[Monty Python and the Life of Brian]]

I have to leave you now. I’m going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. [[Roman Holiday]]

Every night it’s the ****ing chicken! Holy God Almighty! Is it possible just once we could get something to eat for dinner around here that’s not the goddamned ****ing chicken? [[Little Miss Sunshine]]

He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker. [[Young Frankenstein]]

What we’ve got here is… failure to communicate. [[Cool Hand Luke]]

Listen, strange women lyin’ in ponds distributin’ swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the mbumes, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. [[Monty Python and the Holy Grail]]

This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren’t you? Huh? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever. [[The Dark Knight]]
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!