Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Snott Posted:

I can’t really speak for everyone, but:

Domination pretty much *is* the endgame. It’s an interesting PvP system, and it’s been a lot of fun. A month or so ago I would have made a case for Forumbuildr, but that’s restricted to so many entries per week now. You can also say Flamebate, since the RP forums are basically their own game.

Content should definitely take the front seat, but that doesn’t mean that Domination should take a total backseat – it’s the main part of the game keeping people around. Delicate balance and all. Make new friends, keep the old, one is silver, etc. etc. Let it ride shotgun or something.

Yeah, clearly it was going to have to be dealt with eventually and probably sooner rather than later. PvP with glareing exploits like that just doesn’t work and domination is one of the few things to actually do while waiting for new content. I just wanted to counterbalance the “we did ET a favor – he should reward us!!” posts a bit.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!