Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

average mario Posted:

How many people a day do you think the game loses due to the lack of content? How many of you are considering leaving due to just a lack of anything to do?

How many people would leave as a result of domination being not quite fair? I look around and see maybe a couple hundred hardcore dom players, and I doubt that you’d all up and leave if the medals weren’t fair for another week or two.

I can’t really speak for everyone, but:

Domination pretty much *is* the endgame. It’s an interesting PvP system, and it’s been a lot of fun. A month or so ago I would have made a case for Forumbuildr, but that’s restricted to so many entries per week now. You can also say Flamebate, since the RP forums are basically their own game.

That said, I up and left for a few weeks when Vanilla was completely wonky. I could *almost* keep up, but it wasn’t really worth the amount of time I’d need to spend on Gamblebot to do so. If this sort of thing stuck around, I’m fairly certain that it *would* **** people off into wandering off.

Content should definitely take the front seat, but that doesn’t mean that Domination should take a total backseat – it’s the main part of the game keeping people around. Delicate balance and all. Make new friends, keep the old, one is silver, etc. etc. Let it ride shotgun or something.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!