Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Barely Legal Posted:

In any case, he said he wouldn’t do such a mbumive reset lightly. But I bet if the community wants it, he would. So my suggestion, which should have no more weight than anyone else’s, would be to keep finding and identifying the exploits, help improve the design of domination as a whole, and then when it’s all looking good, ask for a complete medal reset.

I’m not sure an entire reset is necessary, but it fits well within problems with the other e-peen: a lot of it is established not merely by performance, but by amount of time you’ve been playing. It’s hard to catch up to someone with 2,000,000 cred unless they decide to quit the game; likewise, a new player isn’t going to catch up with you in medals unless you take yourself out of the action for at least two months. Which seems unlikely.

It would be nice, then, if there were e-peens given out at the end of the month or every 4th dom period or such to reward people for most over-all gains in cred/flezz/medals/etc. – that would keep a constant competition for people to jump into with anyone being able to get the rewards without having to hope that someone dies of a heart attack so that those of us who discovered the game a month or two later can catch up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!