Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I stepped into the dark hallway and then realised… this was no hallway, it was the ejection chute from the orbital nuclear platform that had been built to defend Earth from the threat of alien raptor invasion. Somehow I had stumbled into the airlock, possibly because it was dark. I may also have been drunk, hungover or both. In either case, it was too late to contemplate my situation further because the ejection chute was living up to it’s name and ejecting me into the cold vacuum of space with only the broad expanse of the Earth below to tell me which was up and which was was down.

Luckily in my drunken (or hungover) state I had managed to put on a combat spacesuit before I stepped into the chute. Remaining safely operational up to 4,000 degrees kelvin it would protect my fragile human body in the long drop to the ground below.

[Take a break at this point to imagine diving freefall from space, any attempt by me to describe it would only spoil what is sure to be a glorious daydream]

Emerging from my impact crater I took a moment to marvel at the destruction my landing had caused, with sheer kinetic energy alone I had carved a trench at least 300m long, and almost as deep. The sides of this mighty scar in the ground were walled with glbum, fused by the immense heat and force from my arrival. Looking around further, signs of more brutal devastation became apparent. Having been absent from my post at the orbital nuclear platform, I had been unable to prevent the alien raptors from invading, and they had wrought terrible destruction upon the face of the Earth with their subsonic blastwave technology. It was down to me, and the arsenal of weaponry I carried with me, to halt their invasion, and kick their scaly raptor behinds back to the wastes of space they came from.

That’s 325 words, consider it a down payment. If I remember I’ll be back to add more later.

Hell, if I win anything I’ll consider expanding it to the length of a novel.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!