Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

The next day at school Kyle bumped into a couple of the cheerleaders in the corridor outside the clbumrooms, without missing a beat they told him once again to meet them at the equipment shed after school or they would tell everyone all about his little fling with his sister and then they walked off.

This time he thought he was ready for them, that they wouldn’t get a chance to knock him out this time and as he entered the shed full of confidence a strong arm, a strong mans arm he realised, grabbed him and picked him up from behind and as the chloroform soaked rag covered his mouth and nose again he instantly knew he was in trouble.

Kerry woke up a short time later and found she been laid out on the pile of mats, as she looked down at herself she found she’d been dressed, but it was only barely dressed because all she was wearing was a black lacy teddy and black stockings and suspenders and judging by the nail varnish on her finger and toenails she guessed the girls had really gone to town on her with the make-up.

Suddenly Krystal appeared in front of her from the shadows cast by the single light bulb above, “So Kerry, you thought you were so clever didn’t you trying to spoil our little game and after we’d rewarded you so much last time this is how you repay us!”

“I told you I’d play along willingly if you’d agree to those couple of conditions but you threw it back at me without a second thought, so what was I supposed to do, leave you free access to spy on Becky and me and not do anything about it – I don’t think so! and that’s why I took care of the camera problem myself!”

“Well if you say so Kerry!” Krystal replied rather cryptically before continuing, “Anyway Kerry we’ve got a little ..” at this she laughed and corrected herself ”.. actually no make that a BIG surprise for you today, we’ve found you a boyfriend!”

“I don’t want a bloody boyfriend, I only like girls!” Kerry interjected before being told to shut up, “Well we think you do need a boyfriend Kerry, I mean it’s all very well and good going round ****ing Becky and your sisters every now and then but there are times in a girls life when playing with sex toys gets a bit boring and what she really needs to fill the gap, if you’ll pardon the expression, is a big hard living throbbing male reproductive organ. And besides which if you don’t do as we say Kerry then we’ll have pictures of you and dear little incestuous Becky posted all over the school so fast your head will spin”.

At this she motioned to someone behind her and from the shadows stepped one of the guys from the school football team, Kerry instantly recognised him as the one everybody, who knew him as a friend anyway, called Big John, and there wasn’t a note of irony in the nickname either, he was a defensive tackle on the team and, not that anyone cared to ask, he must have weighed around 280-290 pounds and stood at a little over 6’ tall.

He suddenly spoke up, his deep booming voice echoing off the walls of the shed “You said you had me someone to play with Krystal?”, “I do Big John, and here she is all ready for you, her name’s Kerry”.

He looked down at Kerry laying on the mats all dressed in the sexy underwear and started laughing, “God damn it Krystal how’m I gonna do anythin’ with her, I’ll damn well tear her in two if I **** her!”

“Sure you won’t, just take it easy with her and she might just surprise you, in fact why don’t you show her what she’s gonna be playing with for the next couple of hours”.

The sound of a belt being unbuckled closely followed by a zip being opened immediately caught Kerry’s attention and she looked away from Krystal towards John, and then as she looked down from Johns face towards where the sound of the zip and belt had come from her eyes opened in shock, the male reproductive organ that was now on display just in front of her wasn’t even fully erect yet and it was still as long as the dildo Sarah had used on her the other day, the big difference was how much thicker John’s male reproductive organ was, the dildo had been at most 1.5” in diameter, the monster that faced her now seemed at first glance to be nearly twice that size.

John stepped closer towards Kerry who promptly started to back away from him but just wasn’t quick enough and when a big hand grabbed her by the ankle she screamed in fright. Then Kerry heard the sound of giggling from all around her which then turned to groans of disappointment when John turned and ordered all the girls to leave. He turned back to Kerry and when he heard the door shut behind him he sat down on the mats and said “So Kerry, you a lil’ cutie for sure but is Krystal right? You reckon you can handle this?”

Kerry thought about it for at least a second before answering nervously “Honestly, I don’t know, No, I don’t think so!”

He looked her over one more time and said “Well you might be right but we just gonna have to find out ain’t we Kerry, come here!” John commanded, and it WAS a command Kerry knew that without a shadow of a doubt.

“What are you gonna do to me?”

“It’s more like what you gonna do for me sexy, get down here ..” John pointed to the floor in front of him, ”.. kneel down! That’s it now take it in your hand and stroke it!”

Kerry felt she didn’t have much of a choice right then, she couldn’t outrun him and if she did get out of the shed the girls were out there and she wouldn’t exactly get far dressed the way she was and so she did as she was told, as she wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke it’s length she could feel John’s male reproductive organ pulsate as it filled with blood and grew steadily harder, “Damn girl you good at that but you reckon you can suck on it?”

Kerry looked at it and just shook her head to which John replied “Well you better damn well try little girl or I’ll just have to see if I can make it fit somewhere else, got it!”

Kerry knew exactly what he meant and so she leaned forward and with the tip of her tongue she touched the end of John’s male reproductive organ, pretty soon she was licking and kissing his erection all over and he started to say words of encouragement to her “that’s it sexy, lick it, god damn that’s good honey”.

After a few minutes though he again asked Kerry to take it in her mouth and suck it and when she said she couldn’t he got angry with her and grabbed her head forcing her to look up at him. “Why the **** you won’t suck my damn male reproductive organ lil’ girl?”, she gathered her breath and as a few tears started to form in her eyes she blurted out “I just can’t John okay, you’re too big and besides I’ve never done it before!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!