Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

No sooner was she out of the room than another message popped up, ‘Oh Kerry, where’s little Becky going now?’

‘I don’t know, perhaps she’s gone back to her room – you upset her pretty good y’know and for what? just so you could get some sick pleasure in hurting her feelings in front of me! anyway why ask me where she is I thought you could see and hear everything?’

There was no instant response this time and Kyle was fairly sure that meant that whatever the stranger had done in the house to spy on him and Becky was confined only to their bedrooms, without saying a word he got up and turned towards the door and finally a message appeared ‘Where are you going Kerry?’

He turned back to the screen and taunted the stranger “I’m going to the toilet if you don’t mind, maybe you’ll watch me while I’m in there or maybe you can’t!”

Kyle walked out of the room and closed the door just as the message ‘Please don’t be like that Kerry, we’re only doing this because you interest us!’ appeared on screen, he stepped across the landing to the bathroom and shut the door behind him, Becky was sitting on the edge of the bath and still looked pretty upset, when she saw her brother standing there she sniffed and stood up in front of him.

“Kyle, what’s going on?, do you think it’s the girls that’ve been making you dress up and stuff? and how do they know what we say and do?”

“Becky, I guess it most likely is them and I don’t know how they did it but I think there must be hidden cameras and microphones or something in our rooms, the important thing is I think it’s only our bedrooms that they bugged!”

“How do you know that?” Becky asked to which Kyles response was “Well when they asked you how big dad was, I guessed that they couldn’t see the toilet, bathroom and our parents bedroom otherwise they would have seen him for themselves and wouldn’t have asked, that’s why I wanted you to come in here so I could see if I was right, and it looks like I was”.

“Okay then, so what do we do?”

“Well, for a start we both need to be careful what we do and say in our rooms for now okay”

“What … Oh! oh okay, and then what”

“Then I’m going to see if I can get them to stop this, I mean as much as I kinda enjoy the dressing up, and all the little rewards they give me for playing along with their little game, I just don’t want them upsetting you like this anymore?”

“You’re going to meet up with them again? Are you really sure you should do that?”

“I don’t know Becky, but I know I can’t let them hurt or upset you so I’ve got to at least try and get them to stop!”

They hugged and kissed each other and then as Kyle reminded Becky to be careful of what she did in her room one more time he left the bathroom and went back to his own room.

‘Welcome back Kerry! you were gone such a long time we were getting worried about you, we thought maybe you were ****ing your little Becky again somewhere quiet and out of the way, somewhere like the bathroom!’

He decided to call their bluff and replied ‘Well actually I just popped downstairs for a glbum of water, I don’t know where Becky is though, it looks like she might have gone out somewhere’

‘If you say so!’ came the reply.

‘Actually I do, so let’s all just cut out all the cat and mouse bull**** huh girls, you and I both know you can only see mine and Becky’s bedrooms so don’t pretend you can access all areas okay coz I’m not buying it anymore!’

Once again there was no instant response and Kyle knew he’d hit a nerve so he continued. ‘So anyway seeing as how we both know I’ve figured out your little game here why don’t you just admit defeat and just give it up!’

‘We can’t do that can we, now we know just how up for some fun with dear ol’ daddy your sexy little Becky is, we really wanna stay tuned in to see if she does anything about it’.

‘Well you’re gonna be out of luck then aren’t you coz the only thing you’re likely to see Becky do in her bedroom from now on is sleep!’ Kyle taunted.

No response again, Kyle was feeling good at this point like he had the upper hand and then he said “you know what’s really sad?”

‘What!’ was the only response.

“Well that first day in the locker room, although I was scared of what you might do to me, if any of you girls had bothered to stop and ask me instead of just forcing me to dress up and go home like that, I probably would have agreed to do it willingly anyway, likewise in the storage shed later on if you’d just said that you wanted to dress me up and play with me I likely would have agreed and you certainly wouldn’t have needed to knock me out like you did”.

‘Are you saying you would play with us again – willingly?’

‘There would be certain conditions that you would ALL have to agree to first, but yes I’ve actually enjoyed having you dress me up like that and I liked receiving the rewards you gave me and I would do it again willingly’.

‘What conditions?’

‘Okay then, seeing as how I interest you so much the first condition is – I don’t know and I don’t care how you even got them installed but I want ALL the cameras and mic’s you installed gone from this house as soon as possible’.

‘Secondly, You MUST leave Becky alone, she is my sister and I Love and care about her more than anyone and I don’t want her getting anymore upset than you’ve already made her today is that clear, so just leave her alone!’

‘Thirdly, when I say I’ll play willingly I mean exactly that so no more knocking me out or hurting me, just tell me when and where you’d like to play and let me decide if I want to play with you or not okay’.

After a minute came the response ‘NO! We can’t do that! You’re ours and we’re in control not you!’

“Well I’m sorry to see you say that girls, I’d hoped we could’ve played together nicely and enjoyed ourselves for a long time to come. But now I’m not going to play your game anymore!”

And with that Kyle switched off his computer and began searching his room.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!