Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Kyle stared at his screen in disbelief for a moment.

He typed ‘Who is this?’ and got the almost instant response ‘Your sisters!’

‘I’ve only got one sister! and she’s here with me now!’

‘Naughty Kerry, no she’s not!, she’s in her room down the hall’.

Kyle was more than a little freaked out now and his mind started racing as he tried to work out how this stranger knew what was happening in their house. Before he could ask any more questions the stranger wrote again ‘You’re looking confused Kerry, I bet you’re wondering how we know what you say and do, well that’d be telling wouldn’t it!’

‘Well if you know where my sister is, what’s she doing in her room?’

‘Judging by her position I’d say right now she’s probably thinking about you again!’

‘What does that mean? What position?’

‘Go look for yourself, don’t knock on the door though’.

He almost didn’t want to move for fear of what he might find and then the stranger wrote again ‘Go on Kerry, go see for yourself or are you such a big sissy that you’re too scared of what you might see?’

‘You STFU!, I’m not scared! I’m going right now’.

Kyle got up and walked to his bedroom door and didn’t see the next message that popped up on screen ‘Oh dear Kerry, it looks like you forgot something!’

As he stepped out onto the landing and carefully walked up to Becky’s door he listened out for anyone coming up the stairs while at the same time tried to listen through the door for any clue as to what Becky might be doing.

He could just about make out the sound of her breathing kinda funny interspersed with little gasps and moans, it dawned on him what she might be doing in there and with his hand on the door handle he found himself caught in two minds, did he take a chance and enter her room or did he just go back to his own room and pretend like he had done it.

He was all set to go back to his room when he heard footsteps at the bottom of the stairs, he panicked and as instinct immediately took over he turned the handle and quickly stepped into Becky’s room.

Becky lay frozen on the bed in shock at Kyle’s sudden appearance, she had just managed to stop herself from screaming at the sudden intrusion but still couldn’t move from her current position.

She needn’t have worried because Kyle was in an equally shocked state, he’d just walked in on his sister as she lay naked on her bed masturbating and then he realised he hadn’t gotten dressed after removing the girls clothes he’d been wearing earlier, he was as naked as Becky was!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!