Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

OK, so I created this thread because Kaisers (right now it’s Kaisers, next month it’ll likely be something else, there’s always something) are ruining the Flamebate experience. Significantly.

CZ wants new players to come to FWZ, stay, play, and pay. Most important is that last part.

Flamebate is a BIG part of this game and the reason most players stick around in between episodes. It’s why people new to the game decide that yeah, this is a p good place to spend some money. If flamebate is full of ****ty spam that people have go through the effort to download programs in order to block, because the people who run the game are too lazy to do anything about, why are they going to stay? Why not just move on to another game? Most of the older players here, sure, they’re not going anywhere. They haven’t yet and likely won’t for years or until the site gets shut down. But how much money are oldfabulous persons putting into the game?

Thank you to all who decided to miss the point in a sad semi-troll effort, or missed it due simply to your failure to grasp simple concepts. You’ve made this thread, like all others on this site, a complete and absolute failure. Tl;dr? Fingerz posts a bunch of SRS BSNSS **** that most of Fwz won’t understand, and the rest will just ignore because it’s more troll-tastic that way.

PS I broke down and installed Adblock. I hope for your sake, CZ, that all your new players do the same.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!