Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

MuddyBallzFlap Posted:

OMG i luv raceing this one tiem at teh racetrack what all these local boyz were jus goin round in circals on the track n i got so hot from watchin teh carz that i just had 2 crawl under teh bleechers n find a random male reproductive organ. sumtimes i just have to blow a dik. so i found a dude n i just reeched in n started blowin him but it turned out he was blacccckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!! his dong was huuuuuuuuge. n then all teh boyz who were racing found out wat i did n they didnt like it so they gangraped me n everyone cheered. it was awesome. LOLZ!

ZOMG i remember that! but that was my male reproductive organ and it wasnt black, i just burnt it in a horible horrible accident involving buffalos and hot sauce Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!