Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

– When dealing with extreme graphics (shock images etc.), they are okay if linked (with clearly indicated links, no tricks), but not embedded. AND YEAH, THIS IS COPY PASTED FROM THE GENERAL RP FORUM;

– You should not take this game serious, this klan purpose its only for us to have fun, I don’t care about reputation on the internet and neither should you (this is my personal oppinion tough but I’m a fabulous person and you should not hear what I say or else you will end up behing successful in real life)

– Spys are allowed and will be wellcome, because that means we are anoying other klans thus making us have more fun;

– Avoid getting banned (yeah I know, who am I to say this, hehe);

– Have the most fun you can;

– Be active, both here and in the flamebate and if you can use the IDC (even tough some times its inactive) the comunity is what makes this game less ****y;

– And once again don’t forgget this is just a game, so don’t get “buthurt”.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!