Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

NeoVid Posted:

And weirdly, this results in less complaints than anything that’s been on Buildr for a while.

I’m just annoyed over reentering my same item description I nearly won with on the last one and getting -5ed on the second try. Gr.

They say the definition of madness is doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result…

Dunatis Posted:

I was pretty surprised to see a bout 20 items left around 9pm yesterday, until they all suddenly disappear in tandem…

Voting was a bit of a rollercoaster for the pictures as well. I had one of the last 2 left in there so I guess I took more interest than most people would, but mine was doing badly, then winning for a while, then another one came from behind to win.

I guess it beats the normal pattern of everything but 2 or 3 entries going to -5 within hours, then one of the ones remaining going to +50 while the others stay in single digits.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!