Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Things that I have heard (I make no claim as to their veracity, consider all the following potentially misleading):

(Fairly obvious) Deliveries received is a function of the cred earned in the preceding day, your charisma and luck, as well as more esoteric factors like the number of different forums pwned and probably a random element. EDIT – this was intended to be a longer list so this wouldn’t be sat looking over-obvious at the top, but I forgot what I was going to put. So there.

(Unconfirmed) Of Charisma and Luck, one affects the number of items received, the other affects the value of those items. Can’t remember which way around it was supposed to be though.

(Probable) Pwning 4 forums a day for 3 days yields more total deliveries than 12 forms pwned on the same day.

For my part, I have Luck at 60-70 and Charisma at 45, using 4 visits generally yields 150-200K, pwning more in one day can push that up into the territory of 300-400K. Today’s deliveries were a bit above normal expectations at 480K, and that was from pwning 12 of the official forums yesterday (from the Nuclear Plant down to My Rifle is This Big)

man-man edited this message on 06/12/2009 2:41PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!