Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shishi

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I finished to book today. However I am still not sure what was going on. I started to read it at the gym while on the elliptical. I couldn’t get very far as it was impossible to read that way.

It almost seemed like the author was trying to outdo himself to see exactly how long of a run on sentence he could write. Made the book incredibly difficult to read since the end of many of the sentences didn’t seem to have anything to do with the beginning. The punctuation could also have been better.

Adapt mentioned schizophrenia, but I would say the author had it. The story was not cohesive.

“The question is, if the guy at the front desk, and his friends, are gonna keep walking into the room while you’re having sex, don’t you find a different hotel?”

One of the many problems. She is able to leave the Inverarity when she needs to, but is ok with sleeping in a closet they can’t even close the door to?

The night beginning the affair was another one, she didn’t even really seem to like him, then decides to have sex after the elaborate clothes thing? And really, who is gonna give somebody a second time when they were so pitiful that you fell asleep the first time.

The only thing that could have made out of it, to me, was if Pierce was the one coming to bid.

I have read other books that seemed disjointed, but usually they were trying to come across with some great truth, or message or something that just didn’t work. I didn’t see one here. Anyone else find one?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!