Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

The contest is simple: write an erotic story featuring me. That’s it.

Originality, quality of writing, and mastery of written romance is a must for the winner.

The actual content can be whatever you want. The wilder the better. Everyone knows I’m a horrendous pervert so write accordingly.

I’ll do a voting thread after the submission period is over. The day it finishes will be friday june 26.

if there are more than 9 entries at the end I’ll pick the best 9 to make the poll work.

The one chosen to be the best earns 3BP.

Rules:

– Stories can be textual only. if people want to do picture stories I’ll do another contest later.

– Post as many stories you like but there is something wrong with you if you make more than a couple given:

– stories shouldn’t be more than a couple pages (something like 1500 words max) you can do more but it better be good.

– must be original content and contain me as a main character

– the thread is non trolling because I don’t want ****posting and spam. keep the thread clean and entries hot and dirty. Log in to see images!

– no need to reserve posts. the whole thread will be inspected before judgement occurs. I call that trolling.

– there is a female whose likeness cannot be used in any form in this contest. if you know who i’m talking about, don’t use it. If you don’t know who I’m talking about, you’re probably fine. If you are concerned about this restriction, tubmail me. Posting about it ITT will get deleted and probably daybanned if i’m in a bad mood.

Now, my artists, let your literary creativity flow like a jet of semen from a throbbing dong

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!