Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I realized last night what my issue with the trial was.

When Ep2 was ready for play, I was extremely excited, because I wanted to see what followed the wrapup of Episode 1. I expected to get contacted by someone, have a chat, and get a mission, reliving the play experience of Ep1 with all-new content.

Instead, this gratification was delayed by a lengthy court scene which didn’t immediately advance the “pause” point at the end of Ep1. I wanted to get through it to continue with the main storyline. Sure, it was very entertaining, with lots of lulz, but — it was in the way.

I wouldn’t mind, and would actually enjoy, seeing something like that come back. However, I’d like the following changes to the way it was handled with Ep2:

1) From the storyline POV, let’s jump right into where we left off, without having a distracting sidequest.

2) If it’s going to be so lengthy, allow us to choose when we want to encounter it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!