Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

spacekadt Posted:

So hetero couples that have no desire/ability to produce children shouldn’t be able to get married?

Why should a hetero person be able to act as next of kin, but not a gay person? Look up marriage, it has nothing to do with children and everything to do with legal rights and responsibilities.

The reason marriage is recognized by the government is they have vested interests in the marriage. Children are the future of the nation and government, so yes marriage has something to do with children AMONG OTHER THINGS. As I’ve said before, marriage is not a right. No where in the bill of rights does it say marriage is a right. Civil rights are rights IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT. NOT AN INHERITANCE RIGHT. So if gays want marriage rights the government has to give it to them. Since we are supposedly self governing we should vote on the issue. If the amendment is unconstitutional then the courts will overturn it. Either way what is right will be done.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!