Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

bumtroNAUGHTy

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

My point is that a lot is being said about a single comment that wasn’t exactly written in stone, and that Binge can easily change his mind once he gets some feedback on the Battle System testing, which is going to start very soon (I hope).

written in stone? no. but his actions are backing up the words pretty well.

I appreciate what you’re trying to say/do, but gameplay isn’t going to fix the broken klan raids. it’s not going to fix the overpowered pistachio.

binge put together a “dom advisory board” with the hopes of fixing these things then never did anything with it. dom isn’t just about hitting 1 and 2… it’s strategy, or it should be. strategy right now doesn’t have nearly as much to do with winning medals as playing to your max pistachio at the last second.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!