Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Re dei sepol-
cri

Avatar: 94160 Sun Aug 02 22:32:53 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Dunatis Posted:

I still have no idea how JayZJay does as well as he does in both.

I do have one.

Dunatis Posted:

I keep a list of all the people I bought from and check out the entire auction house 3x a day and he still manages to get about as many new bidders as I do and he doesn’t have near as many auctions as some other people yet has twice the amount of unique buyers somehow… If you’re actually interested in getting them I say good luck buddy.

No i dont want these e-peen, it was simply for knowing.

For the rest, JayZJay will not be surpbumed, because he stays all days, day and night on kyoubai, probably he has some script or something which get him what he gains.

He will not be surpbumed, if he does’nt finish like that korean guy.

It is notable, howewer, that a flash game, like forumwarz, has “drugged” people so much that they stay day after day, hour after hour on the game for some useless achievements.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!