Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Azzedar

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

curufeanor Posted:

jesus crist girls. i hate 2 be the one to say this. but, HIT THE GYM. people like you that make europeans see all Americans as being fat. especially u escher you’ve got enough excess lard for Tyler Durden to blow up half of Mexico City.

First off, let me say “**** YOU!” The Euopean fashion industry are the ones that came up with heroin chic and that size 0 bull****, if I want my woman that skinny I’ll starve her myself! If you want to **** whores that look like they’re 13 go have at Milo. I’ll take a woman with some curves any day!!

Back on topic… I wasn’t satisfied laying my bits out next to a Coke can, while giving adequate size representation it has no artistry. I can do better. So the next question is…

How do you ladies feel about kilts? Log in to see images!

**** you, you ****ing uppity ****! I’ll **** you and your lesbian fish eating friends in front of your ****ing mothers! You’re gonna DIE ****!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!