Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Celerysteve Posted:

That’s fine, but it’s all relative. You can sacrifice a very weak attack to do something that may or may not be very much more helpful. It’s a judgement call for the player. If I raised the percentage I think it’d be too easy, because you can only do it in blocks of 20%.

And I’m with you — I don’t think it was that hard either. The beta testers whined it was too hard and I turned the difficulty down some and now the majority still whines that it’s too hard

I get that, I’ve always been in the camp of predictability, I like things I can count on, so I prefer having him do something that will always help rather than something that might help.

Also I don’t think keeping the chance to sleep at 40% for marshtomp would have made it too useful, because of the aforementioned chance to have it hit things you are already dealing with another way, specifically ban or male reproductive organshot.

Edit:
Celerysteve Posted:

And this is RP so don’t take any male reproductive organishness personally.

Oh, don’t worry about it, I wasn’t really annoyed by that, I just had to play to my pride Log in to see images! MasterHaxxor edited this message on 05/30/2009 2:41PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!