Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

uhh Posted:

For such a reaction, I can think of two outcomes:

1. life is created

2. life isn’t created.

so the chance that no life is created is (1/2)^1,000,000,000 which is too small.

The chance that life is created = 1 – (1/2)^1,000,000,000 which effectively equals 1.

——————————————

edit: i’m going to bed, so i’ll see your rebumal in the morning

I think in order to have a rebumal there needs to be something to “rebum.” As it stands, you’re basically bending mathematics over your knee and spanking it.

Firstly, you make up your own arbitrary numbers to support your points based on your bumumptions about how many reactions are taking place. Then, you calculate those arbitrary numbers wrongly anyway.

My number is based on the number of letters of DNA that make up the simplest single-cell bacterium; it’s not an bumumption or anything close to arbitrary. When you have something approaching concrete that didn’t just come out of your imagination, then we can have a debate.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!