Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

DarkDespair5 Posted:

The chance of an independent event occurring equals event chance (i.e. coin flips) times time (more probability events)

I understand that; thusly why the probability of the random acids combining correctly being so completely unfathomable. The simplest eukaryotic bacterium still has thousands and thousands of letters of DNA to it; it only takes one being placed wrongly to potentially kill it.

You take the probability of each independant acid combining correctly, with a very sparse amount of stimuli that can make this occur (obviously sparse, since science has proven repeatedly life doesn’t spntaneously generate in a lab) and the billion years or so that it took to happen suddenly look very insignificant indeed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!