Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I’m just starting a run on the consecutive pwnage peens (currently on 20ish), got it lined up to reach a maximum streak at the end of a domination week and by that point I should hit a streak of exactly 104, would be nice if there was a peen for it, but if it’s going to be capped at 100 then… so be it I guess.

Sarcasm Inc, I’m also a lvl35 Hacker, and all the way through the game I was punching above my weight in terms of which forums were pwnable compared to my level… I have a Pink Floyd now, but even before that I took down at least some of the top forums without needing consumables (I say “at least some” because it wasn’t that long before I had the Floyd)

Kinda interested in what your stats are, but this probably isn’t the best place for it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!