Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

TLDR:

EPIC WIN.

I’m going to keep this thread alive long enough to respond.

Phil, I appreciate that you’ve agreed to take your vendetta to other sites. And I understand your need to “expose” what you believe to be sex offenders. This is simply not the venue to do so. We are not the police or a vigilante group, but a role-playing forum.

And because of the nature of Forumwarz is to role-play, I’m personally not comfortable with the idea of people crossing the line into real-life vigilantism based on what people have posted here or on their personal sites. And I wouldn’t be so willing to try to distinguish fact from fiction. Calling someone a “raving pedophile,” while posting what appears to be real information about them, is a very serious and possibly libelous accusation.

There are plenty of laws in place against the alleged sex crimes you claim to be so pbumionate about exposing, and you should look into other avenues to do so. But there are also laws against libel, and we’d much rather not be complicit in that. There are also laws against harbumment and uttering threats, which, despite your good intentions, appear to be your only modus operandi.

Incidentally, the fact that you use all caps and bold every paragraph doesn’t make you a “tough guy.” Nor does it make your case any stronger than ours. Now I know you think we’re woman's genitalsing out, and I’m willing to take that, but you can’t believably say we did the wrong thing here. Any reponsible web admin trying to protect their property and users would do the same thing. Most of them would have banned you and your ilk by now, but we’re trying to avoid a heavy-handed approach. But we’ve asked you to stop because we know you’ll do the right thing…eventually.

– Jala

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 04/01/2008 8:06AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!