Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

Phariad Posted:

Again, this game is amazing.

What level do you recommend being at before you enter the graveyard?

I’ve got everyone at 9 right now, so I’m gonna attempt it.

I did the graveyard at level ten; it seems to be the cap. You really need to get past it without doing a lot of zombie fighting; you can kill two or three before healing, but then you’ll die. Press ‘x’ quickly after eliminating a zombie (when your weapon is flasing and the zombie ges through a death sequence), and it will take you to your items screen even if there is a zombie right next to you. The boss at the end is a bit hard; lost to her a few times myself. However, I can deff recomend the armor you get at the end of it all. It really shaves off some extra damage done by “us” at the end, and it is very difficult to with without the powerful armor suits and the gloves hidden earlier in the graveyard.

.....and as fas as to how unlock Acid Flux’s Store’s back door…
I LOVE KAISERS!!!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!