Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

mujadaddy Posted:

know, this reminds me of a story I was told by my pappy when I was too young to really appreciate the true depth of it.

He goes, “Mujakiddo, one day, I’m going retire. I’m going to set off driving across country. I’m going to strap a fine upstanding member of society to the hood ornament of my car, and I’m gonna start driving.”

“Surely, the first couple towns I stop in for gas, supplies, whatnot, surely there’ll be some carpetbaggers and whatnot that’ll glare at me, maybe even a few scalliwags that’ll feign shock and surprise. So I’ll keep driving.”

“But eventually, and this is my solemn hope, Mujakiddo, eventually, I’ll come across a town where I stop the car, and the service station attendant will gaze upon the front of my car with not shock but confusion.”

“He will say, ‘What the hell is THAT?’”

“And that is where I will live out the remainder of my days.”

I hope you can see how applicable this story is to your lament about taxes. You probably don’t even pay taxes. Who’s the fine upstanding member of society now?

me? me… is it me?

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!