Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

mujadaddy Posted:

Ok, thbumwutI’mtalkinabout.

So, they flock to prison like filthy hippies to Phish shows. Does that really affect you? In fact, wouldn’t it be better the more they were packed in there?

And they babies on the drugs. You’re probably just ****ed you didn’t get in on the ground floor and buy some stock in charity hospitals.

And herpes? You do a lot of licking before you do your looking?

It sounds like your problem with fine upstanding member of societys are really your problems …

...with yourself! Log in to see images!

Yeah it affects me fine upstanding member of society. Who do you think pays for these crimal fine upstanding member of societys in prison? I do with my taxes. Who pays the crackbaby’s hospital bills? I do. We do. fine upstanding member of societys enjoy more than any other race that’s why the herpes and std facts affect other people. Try again darkie.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!