Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

MC Banhammer Posted:

meeeeeeeeee, it’s not all about youuuuuuuuuu.

So let me make it all about me.

Using the 4 rotating times example, I would be able to participate 2 weeks out of 4, where right now I can generally participate in zero. So your 2 week loss is my 2 week gain.

Finishing at 3am is generally no different for me than finishing at 9pm, or on the weekend. So in that respect it wouldn’t be an issue, but it also wouldn’t do anything to help me play.

You see? What needs to be looked at is the playerbase as a whole, not the few players in the top brackets. Because that would allow more people to be in the top brackets.

If I’m not participating every week in the top brackets, there’s not really any point participating at all. The main reason for this is there are players who will be able to participate every week who will have a significant overall advantage.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 05/27/2009 5:27AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!