Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

mujadaddy Posted:

’m not the one spamflooding some ****ing eye-liner bull****, and I don’t have pictures of male reproductive organhead mushrooms in my sig.

If you wish to gag upon mine johnson, just say so.

Goddamn, you are a ****ing retard, aren’t you? Spamflooding? This is one thread about one song, dip****. I made like seven posts and was content with letting it die, but no, dip****s like yourself had to come and gay up my thread like your opinion mattered. Not that you even understand what it is you heard. Too ****ing dumb to tell the difference between thrash and glam and you think you can insult me? Get out before you hurt yourself, boy.

Oh, gag on your johnson? You couldn’t gag a ****ing fruit fly, woman. Jesus H. ****ing Christ, you couldn’t hurl a decent insult if doing so meant you lost your virginity. You are way out of your league, here. Better go back to sucking daddy’s male reproductive organ like a good fabulous person.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!