Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

AN: This story goes out to all the gays in the world. If you’re a gay-hater, **** you. Stop persecuting us.

Harry lifted his head. Semen curled down the side of his mouth, coagulating around his chin. His tongue snapped out and licked it off. The semi-sweet taste, mixed with the pungent aroma of sweat and feces brought Harry to levels of ecstasy previously unexplored by man.

“You’re magic to me, Draco.”

Draco flipped himself over into the doggy-style position.

“With a little help from Madame Erotica’s Never-Fail Orgasm Fantastique.” He winked. Harry came. “It’s only 5 galleons. Or you could trade in 50 of Hagrid’s Flamboyant Gay Bar credits.” Harry thrust back and forth, like a jackhammer, a magic jackhammer.

“Oh…oh…OHHH!!1”

Draco withdrew and turned around in mock panic.

“You didn’t great times in me, did you?? I could get pregnant!!”

Harry laughed.

“You’re so cute, Draco baby. No, I didn’t great times. But I thought of a great idea! Why don’t we spend all our free time stripping, so we can get these magic dildos?”

Draco stared in a blank expression, a state typically known as hyperglycemia, from swallowing too much semen.

“Then,” Harry continued, “we can rent or sell them for much more to the other horny students of Hogwarts! Most of them have parents that check their Gringott’s debit card every week, so they can’t buy it themselves. But my parents are dead, and your parents are major male reproductive organholders in the company! Therefore-”

Draco interrupted by grabbing Harry’s rigid manhandle and pulling him into a 69 position. He stopped slurping up the succulent manjuice for a few seconds.

“Stop worrying about money, Haaaarrryy. I’m too horny!!!” Draco quickly returned to his duties.

Harry lifted his head for a second time. “Alright, alright, you sexy Dark Lord you.”

Draco looked out from between Harry’s legs blearily. His eyes were obscured by a curtain of great times.

“Mmmm, your male reproductive organ is so juicy. It reminds me of one of those Muggle hot dogs, except not as long or wide.”

They continued to 69 in bliss for several minutes, minutes during which Harry swore he had risen so high that he could see his parents in heaven. Finally, he felt that warm sensations creeping up his shaven crotch.

“Ohh YES!! YES DRACO!”

“Mmmm, I told you, nothing can match the mouth of a Death Eater.” He winked, and immediately regretted it.

“OWWW, OWWWWWW, MY VOLDEMORT!!! SATANDAMMIT!! MUGGLE****ER!!!” He ran out into the hallway, screaming incoherently. The other males in the dorms looked up, or rather down, in admiration. Draco reached the end of the hallway, before being stopped by an icy cold hand.

“Draco, what did I tell you?”

Draco turned towards the voice.

“Professor Snape, is that you?? OH DARK LORD, HELP ME!!”

Snape sighed.

“I told you, use a condom. It’s a highly useful Muggle invention, like all other Muggle inventions. Like dildos. And up til 20 years ago, the wizard world was still casting the shiverus vibratus spell on wooden objects instead.”

Draco didn’t have the energy to respond. Tears of pain mixed in with Harry’s semen.

Snape looked on nonchalantly.

“Well, let’s just get you cleaned up, shall we? Accio Semen!” He flicked his wand daintily, and caught the flying great times with his mouth.

“Mmm. This is top-notch stuff. Let me guess, you’ve been ****ing Harry Potter again, you lucky dog?”

Draco nodded happily, his tear-streaked face in a radiant shine.

“Niiice. Let’s get ourselves down to the common room, shall we? I’ve just come in from the sky, broom-****ing, you know. It’s nice if you’re looking for the exhibitionist thrill combined with the pleasure of male reproductive organ. And I couldn’t reach Sprout today either, he was out sick. Almost every week now. I think the Muggles call it AIDS.”

Draco shook his head. “You can go ahead. I have to attend to Harry in my room.”

Snape winked saucily.

“Alright, but remember, you have two Wizard Health bumignments late. Maybe you can meet me after clbum one day, and we can discuss an appropriate…er…punishment.” He tipped his flamboyant pink newspaper boy cap and rubbed his hands in anticipation of a warm fire.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!