Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

sinic Posted:

According to the SotQR’s spading, though, didn’t they not determine how Cha affects deliveries? I mean sure it might be that you can put them on at night and get better stuff, but I would think it would do your Cha check that the point at which you received the cred (or at least that’s how I’d do it to prevent people just slapping on the high Cha gear without risking the wear and tear to it from normal use on the forums).

I’m leaning towards getting the cat mask anyways since the extra 8% damage would probably come in more useful than an extra 3% defense and 4.5% dodge.

Yeah, Cha affects deliveries, but there’s enough randomness in it that we don’t have a good guess as to how much.

Also – Harris Piltons take 1.2% damage, not 1.5%, but that’s still too much, especially given how expensive repairs are.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!