Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

was Posted:

First. Thank you. I wanted to make sure we both were on the same page.

Second. I don’t even know why you guys are trying to drag me into an argument about this. My second post in this thread, amazingly, to try to understand another’s point of view. Though, I did follow it up with a sort of editorial that may or may not be fair.

You guys can continue to post the same unfair analogies. And I could post that one of the definitions of vital is “of critical importance”, and I if I did that I would stress “critical”. And if I chose, I could also bring up that the script does not directly affect scoop gains, and so has no bearing on “keeping up with the competition”. But I am not going to do any of that, because I was fine with leaving it after Wylin’s last post on the first page and continuing this is below me.

Hey. You can’t end the argument when I haven’t even responded yet Log in to see images!

The script is now of critical importance to my strategy, due to the way I play this game, and the players I compete with. I previously used a spreadsheet (copying and pasting the forum pwned list) to list the forums not part of my streak yet. This was more time consuming, and generated more errors, and is now impractical due to the number of forums. Using all available tools to avoid errors when pwning forums for pistachio meets your ‘critical importance’ definition for this game since pistachio is indespensible, and this is the most convenient way to do so. So, more accurate, more foolproof, less time consuming.

If I were pwning forums all in order, I wouldn’t be able to earn vanilla, since waiting for forums to fall naturally is too time consuming. So I push with alts which are also doing their own pistachio runs, and this leads to many out of order visits.

Note this doesn’t mean I’m in favour of scripts in general, because it leads to an arms race of unofficial (unsupported) code, and there’s a significant incentive to develop stuff and keep it to yourself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!