Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I think the criticism of “vital” comes from the fact that one can simply pwn in order and not need to look at anything. One can check the done list. One can take a minute before starting visits and make note of which 12 forums they are doing next on *gasp* a piece of paper. The end results are the same.

When it is implied that something is delivering an overwhelming advantage (this is not) the importance could be mistaken. There is no pressing reason this should be bumped up the “to do” list and given higher priority. That would be foolish as there are far more pressing things for ET to do.

The implication that those without the script or using a different browser are at a major disadvantage is where the “this is not vital” or however it was worded comes from. It most certainly is not vital. I think I’ve done just fine without it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!