Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

ITC: a person who claims not to help decide what makes it into the game complains people aren’t funny enough to be allowed to put stuff into the game.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

I pay zero attention to the buildrs and have no idea what/who the “Buildr Elite” is.

Maybe a first step would be to actually involve yourself into the voting and writing of stuff, like in the buildr’s. You would at minimum find out for yourself if the people who do participate find what you submit as funny or not, then after you proved yourself to have a popular sense of humor, you could then judge the game developer’s choices with a degree of community support. As of right now, it just seems to me like you’re trying to poop up this thread which could be containing news and updates.

There are tons of funny people mixed in with some I don’t know if they are funny, or don’t know at all. The entire point is that right now, the group overall has plenty that have proven themselves funny in different areas of the game, and the input of them will improve the game. I’m not sure what you want, since you don’t know all of them do you think they should just scrap the project and just make JB write as much as he can?

Wylin edited this message on 05/19/2009 2:44PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!