Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

ChilePepino Posted:

I trust that there’s enough people to bash other’s bad ideas, and that’s ok

I mean, is not like I’ll be paying A LOT of money for ep 3 anyway, am I?

Editing to add that I also hope that it’ll be ****ing hillarious (sp?)

I think that this is the basic idea. There might be a few people on the list with what the community considers questionable senses of humour (*innocent whistle*), but the end product isn’t so much going to be watered down by the presence of “unfunny” people, as the ideas are going to be continuously honed by ever-better senses of humour playing off of and improving on each other. It’s not a weak link scenario, it’s more of a “whole is greater than the sum of the parts” arrangement. Even the worst poster can provide the spark of inspiration for a real comedian to improve into a quality bit.

And again, all of it is going to be overseen by the people who created the original material, so you can be fairly sure it will be at least that good.

(P.S. – Hilarious. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!