Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

HuGGleS4EVer-
YoNE

Avatar: 11164 2010-02-17 20:44:46 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

CoreyJess Posted:

How can CZ use a Bashy bashing forum, or a Fran Is Fat forum to help sell this game and website to the mbumes? Despite what you may think of your own importance, growth is the point of it all.

I’m not sure it makes a difference either way. I can’t see anybody going “well, I was going to play Forumwarz but now there’s an inside joke forum I shall not!” And if we’re going to say injokes are bad, what about Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma? That’s an official forum and it’s nothing but injokes, no?

*Shrugs*

I’m not fussed either way. I downvoted Fran Is Fat because I didn’t feel there was much humourous potential to be gained. I upvoted this because I actually think it could be amusing. Same as I do every week.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

But, then again, I don’t actually care if it’s deleted either. Actually, stick one of my minus five submissions in instead. In that case deletion has my unconditional support.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!