Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

EVECHARM Posted:

Yes ET is busy, he probably has better things to do then work on fixing itembuildr, but saying that, isn’t going to stop the community from putting it’s hands over it’s ears screaming and chanting to fix item buildr like a 5 year old. This is a community that praises it trolls, thinks getting banned is cool, tries to get noobs to post goatse in GD to get them banned and usually someone is spaming IDC for fun(someone is even doing it as I write this post right now)

You’ll probably see more items like the Fix Itembuildr tattoo >.> and enough of the community acting like the community normally acts and it’ll win till you do what the screaming 5 year olds demand.

As a parent I can tell you that giving in to a screaming five year old’s demands is never the right solution, it only promotes further tirades.

Edit: Not that I agree with your bumertions about the community. I just disagree with your arguement altogether.

CoreyJess edited this message on 05/18/2009 9:36PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!