Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

EVECHARM Posted:

Ok your trying to blame me for what the community does here.

No, actually, I’m not. I’m explaining why the attitude you presented in your post is both wrong and counterproductive. Try reading what I said again.

I’m not trying to push any fixes for my own personal gain, I’m explaining why the hell 30-50 people would upvote an item like “fix itembuildr tatto” instead of a real item, which after a hour there weren’t any left. heck “ET is a fabulous person Humping male reproductive organ Bishop” was a runner up.

And I explained why those 30-50 people, and the people posting those submissions, are being counterproductive. However, you did say “It’s actually p. cool that the community can actually up and revolt like this”, which tends to give the impression that you think it was a positive thing.

The community as a average mind frame of a 10 year old, like the whole rest of the internet. Hey I’ll even admittedly say if CZ does do a fix on itembuildr people will still whine about it.

Right. So, in other words, people will pull this kind of bull**** regardless of what ET does. How does “doing things like this seem to be the only way to get enough attention to “fix” something” under that paradigm, again?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!